Wednesday, February 11, 2009

i gotta say something... non-editorial-like, ya know?

firstly: i really feel like i gotta give props/hats off/credit to some of the wonderful encouragement i've received from some fellow-homeschoolers. in a big-big way, they touch the very lives of my two students. three, if you count myself. (thanks to you know who you are...)

may i direct your attention to the BLOGROLL, to the right side of the screen. if you are looking for answers to questions about learning at home, support, encouragement, etc. this is some really good stuff. my kids are proof of that. and my kids are amazing!

next, and here's my apology: i'm sorry for just tossing out ideas in a format you'd read on the pot outta Reader's Digest or the like. it was "put" out there, in the blogosphere, in eagerness to "advise with useful information," i did this because the stuff i got from the aforementioned was gold. but, like many of those, i shoulda just poured out my heart or just rant like i do in real life. but you deserve better. forgive me?

that's why you're the bomb. thanks...

4 comments:

Lori said...

thank you for adding me to your blogroll! :^)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love Reader's Digest. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am honored to be on your blogroll. Learning from each other is great, isn't it?

Jena said...

Hey, thanks for putting me on your blogroll! It's great to connect and build off each other. I'll put you on my list of "like-minded bloggers." My side bar was just getting too long, so I made one link to a blog post with a list of bloggers I like. :)